A few weeks ago, around the time that I buckled down and bought the Foo Fighters ticket I’d been dithering about, I went a bit mad buying even more concert tickets. In particular, I filled in all the gaps for that entire week:
- Monday 2 November: Battles at Melkweg. (New album “La Di Da Di” out on September 18th.)
- Tuesday 3 November: Dutch Uncles at Paradiso (small room, yay!). This is amusing because…
- Wednesday 4 November: Garbage at 013 in Tilburg (20 Years Queer anniversary tour) — with support by…Dutch Uncles. (Previously)
- Thursday 5 November: The aforementioned Foo Fighters at Ziggo Dome
- Friday 6 November: Gaz Coombes at Tolhuistuin. I missed him when he played Amsterdam back in February, so I’m glad to get a second chance.
Oh yeah. It’s like my own private festival.