I seem to have messed up the poop emojis I was using to express my displeasure with bad movies, books, and TV shows on my Mixed Media posts.
Just after I migrated to a new server. Hmm. I’m guessing it’s because I did the database import/export with the wrong character set, but I’m not going to go back and fix that now. I just spent three hours trying to hunt down a WordPress plugin problem that turns out to be a bug in the WP healthcheck code that someone else had reported before me.
If the poop emojis are messed up, there’s a chance that I’ve screwed up old posts with accented characters as well, but I’m not going to do anything about that now.
Update: immediately after pressing “publish” I realized that I should have titled this post “No shit” instead.