Must read this on Friday morning:
- A job interview is not a test of my worth as a human being
- Getting through to the next round of an interview series, or being offered a job, is not a validation of my existence
- If offered a job, I am not under any kind of obligation to accept it
- Accepting a good offer for a bad job leads to stress, misery, self-doubt, and despair
- A job interview is the prime (and possibly only) opportunity to find out if the job is bad for me. Use this opportunity wisely.