Back in April and May of this year, I did an experiment in bookbinding. I took lots of photos, with the intent of writing it up at some point.
Well, I’ve finally done it. “An Experimental Approach to Bookbinding” is up at last, complete with pictures and notes on techniques. If I can take enough time out from binding and chasing the bunny, I’ll add more projects, technical notes, and information on bookbinding. The ultimate goal is to have a really useful site for the amateur bookbinder. (Write what you know…I am very much an amateur!)
Have a look and tell me what you think. It will eventually supersede my old bookbinding page with something much more informative and comprehensive.
Many, many thanks, hugs & kisses to Martin for all the help and support on the Bookweb.
Going off to get a life now…